How do we operate
Sasria partners with a network of agent companies, brokers and underwriting to offer affordable special risk cover for clients. To register to be part of the network, please send an email to email@example.com
Classes of Business
The material damage cover will cover assets against losses or damages of all domestic and commercial property, equipment, containers, aviation hull, and agricultural-related such as harvest and livestock. These would have to be losses or damages caused by riots, strikes, public disorder, civil commotion and terrorism.
The motor cover from Sasria will cover your vehicles against damage or loss in motor cars, light delivery vehicles, commercial vehicles, motor fleet, motor traders, mobile plant, buses, bus rapid transport (BRT) and trailers in an event of these being damaged as a results of strikes or riots.
Why should clients get cover?
In these tough economic times, our clients work hard to acquire both personal and business assets. It is important for them to protect these against the unforeseen. This will enable them to live their lives knowing that they have taken the right decisions for their families and businesses.
- Sasria Accounting Regulations
- Sasria Annexure Guidelines 31March 2020
- Sasria Important Information for Audit
- Annexure A_Annual Audit Report
- Annexure B_ 01April19 to 31March2020 Annexure
- Sasria SOC Limited Accounting Regulations
- Sasria SOC Annexure Guidelines
- Sasria SOC Limited Important Information for Audit
- Annexure A: Bi-Annual Audit Report
- Annexure B: 01 April 2019 – September 2019